Now you can qualify for NEW Office Equipment Finance and Rental Solutions
DigiShred has taken steps to help create finance solutions for our SME Clients. Through our partnership with a leading financial institution who have launched a full banking solution to support previously marginalised SMEs in South Africa. We have always been committed to SMEs, and with our new SME Lending Solution, we are now in an even better position to step up support to so many SMEs who are needing business enablement. We have been offering in House solutions with Month-to-Month finance options on all refurbished certified equipment for many years and have found a need in the market for specific SME clients that require Brand New equipment
Our country needs the SME segment to grow and generate job opportunities, this is our chance to contribute to society and make this happen.
SME Lending Benefits: Through our finance partnerships
- Asset Finance to optimize and improve their cashflow
- One stop shop for all their financial needs
- Access to the BYOND platform which offers Transactional Banking, Payroll, and an Invoicing solution
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Access to finance partners Content Hub which is a wealth of information
What has changed?
We support traditionally underserved SMEs who previously had limited access to finance.
- We support businesses who are 50% or more female or youth (under 35 years of age) owned
- We support COVID-impacted businesses
- A business that has been in operation for 12 months or more can now apply
- AFS will only be required for deals greater than R250 000
What is required to apply:
- A completed credit application
- Client’s bank statements
- AFS for deals greater than R250 000
- Client will be required to open a BYOND business account with our partner
- Client’s FICA documents
- A real need for SME funding assistance which will generally be a new client who would not have been approved by our previous credit policy.
Open for business
We are more open for business than ever before and look forward to partnering with you on one or more of these offerings as together we serve the previously underserved and help grow SMEs, who are the heartbeat of the South African economy. Contact our sales team who looks forward to assisting you with copier and printer rentals.